CIDER. BLUEGRASS. FAMILY.
CiderGrass returns to Stem Ciders in RiNo on Saturday, October 8th. What began as a Harvest Party in 2014 has blossomed into one of Denver’s most beloved festivals that brings together a wonderfully diverse community for a celebration of craft cider, the harvest season, and music from the best bluegrass musicians across Colorado.
To make the celebration even more special, Stem has joined forces with the CAN'd Aid Foundation, a 'do-goodery' non-profit that's on a mission to dig in and make a difference. Proceeds from CiderGrass will go directly to CAN'd Aid's Tunes, a program dedicated to music, arts, and culture that supports the musicians, educators, instrument makers, and shakers in our communities.
The cider house is cranking to bring you your favorite Stem Ciders, and some very special seasonal releases to celebrate the harvest season.
• Chile Cider - bring on the Hatch, the spicy seasonal is almost ready.
• Banjo - yep, it's coming back!
• Firkins! Stem’s got a series of Firkin Monday’s greatest hits over the last few months.
• Lavender – the beloved seasonal is back for another round of semi-dry cider fun.
• Spiced Black Currant – the newest release in the Cider Cellar Club Series is here, and it’s gorgeous and perfectly fall.
• And Your Favorites: Whiskey Barrel-Aged Apricot, Malice, Remedy, Branch & Bramble, Le Chene, Crabby Neighbor, Novo Coffee Cider.
6 Bluegrass bands from across Colorado are on deck. Finish the night with a late night pick, open to all!
We’re excited to be welcoming Globe Hall to the festivities. Jeff Cornelius and crew will join us in all his Austin Style BBQ goodness. Plan to try all the meats and all the sides. You can chase that down with a side of Glacier Homemade Ice Cream and Gelato, your very own mini pie from The Long I Pie Shop, and cider donuts galore. Come hungry.
THE FAMILY FUN
Face painting, games, and activities for kids of all ages, including the wildly popular Tricycle Races!
2811 Walnut St #150
Denver, CO 80205
Saturday, October 8, 2016
11:00am to 12:00am