The 3rd annual Grand Coffee Bazaar is a curated coffee event and festival, designed to celebrate Colorado's incredible independent coffee scene. At this one-of-a-kind event, we unite roasters, importers and brewers to dive into Colorado coffee culture and showcase the very best our local coffee community has to offer.
This morning event will feature tastings from more than a dozen Colorado coffee roasters, cuppings hosted by a handful of Colorado’s coffee pioneers, brunch cocktails, collaboration coffee beers, and locally curated brunch snacks.
Allegro Coffee Roasters • Boulder Organic Coffee • Boxcar Coffee Roasters • Copper Door Coffee Roasters • Corvus Coffee • Dragonfly Coffee Roasters • Huckleberry Roasters • Logan House Coffee • Method Coffee Roasters • Novo Coffee • Ozo Coffee • Pablo's Coffee • Proper Grounds Coffee
The Coffee Beers!
• Grandma's House, featuring Corvus Coffee
• Great Divide, featuring Pablo’s
• Cerebral Brewing, featuring MiddleState
• Powder Keg, featuring Boulder Organic Coffee
• Broken Compass, featuring Boxcar Coffee Roaster
The Brunch Bites!
• Breakfast sandwiches from Hi Rise Bakery
• Yogurt parfaits from Noosa Yoghurt and Olde Man Granola
• Sweet pastries from Nova Chocolates
• Cheese + Provisions secret surprise
• Savory quiche from Cook St
• Italian breakfast sausage from Polidori Sausage
The Espresso Bar!
• Cortados or espresso served up from the folks at Prodigy Coffee
The Molly's Cocktail Bar!
• Bloody Marys featuring Tito's Vodka
• Molly's Mimosas
The Special Cuppings and Brewing Classes from our featured roasters!
• Method Roasters
• Boulder Organic Coffee
A portion of proceeds will benefit:
Get here safe!
2350 Arapahoe St
Denver, CO 80205
Saturday, October 15, 2016
9:00am to 12:00pm