Now in it's 6th year, the New Kids Festival has been a celebration of Colorado breweries under 2 years old. With age comes wisdom, and this year we're bringing some exciting changes! Not only will be we highlighting new breweries, but distilleries and eateries as well! We’re also changing the date from Spring to late Summer so we can expand into the walled courtyard area outside of The Lobby to create a space for more guests, more things to taste and more fun!
Friday August 24th, 2018
2191 Arapahoe St. Denver, CO 80205
Vendor Appreciation Session from 7:30pm-8pm
General Admission from 8pm-11pm
The highlights this year include…
· Cocktail demonstrations & tastings on the lower-level bar by each of our distillery partners
· Live music by local rock/Americana band Morsel
· Unlimited tastes from Colorado Breweries all under 2 years old
· Unlimited tastes from Colorado Distilleries all under 2 years old
· Unlimited bites from Colorado restaurants/purveyors all under 2 years old
· Tastes until their gone from The Old Timers – 5 NKOTB veterans featured on the main tap wall
· A subtle 80’s theme, to carry on tradition
· Maybe a little friendly people’s choice competition…
· Lawn games in the courtyard, and more!
This year we are also featuring the Emily Griffith Technical College Culinary Quick Start program as our charitable partner. For those of you who aren’t familiar, the Culinary Quick Start program helps students gain culinary experience through an intensive training program that ends in a job fair with local restaurants. Denver's booming restaurant scene has been one of the most exciting and fastest growing in the country, creating a serious need for skilled employees, and The Culinary Quick Start program is addressing that need at NO COST to the students or restaurants! For more information check out their website here.
Early Bird tickets are on sale NOW so get 'em while they're hot! Breweries, distilleries and restaurant partners will be announced in the weeks to come! Get excited!
Photo gallery photos courtesy of Dustin Hall with the Brewtography Project.
2018 New Kids Lineup includes...
Alternation Brewing Company
The Intrepid Sojourner Beer Project
Banded Oak Brewing Company
Woods Boss Brewing
14er Brewing Company
Burns Family Artisan Ales
New Image Brewing Company
Outer Range Brewing Co.
Angry James Brewing
Green Mountain Beer Company
The Family Jones
The Block Distilling Co.
Marble Distilling Co. & The Distillery Inn
2191 Araphoe Street
Denver, CO 80205
Friday, August 24, 2018
8:00pm to 11:00pm